What Happens When Your Productivity is Low?
A lack of productivity can be caused by a number of issues. The idea is to find the source of your non-productive behavior. Here are some clear tell-tell signs that you have become non-productive.
- You find it difficult to maintain focus and are too easily distracted.
- You are an avid procrastinator
- Being overwhelmed. Maybe you’re setting goals too high or looking at the big picture instead of the next logical step. Or you feel you have too much work.
- Being at the beck and call of others
- You see no clear benefit in the tasks at hand
- You’re not sure where to begin, so you don’t
- You don’t know how to begin, so you don’t
- You find it difficult to complete projects
- You have difficulty prioritizing
- You have poor time management skills